WINTERIZE YOUR RV, TRAVEL TRAILER OR FIFTH WHEEL WITH QUILTED & INSULATED VINYL SKIRTING
Stay warmer this winter and reduce your heat costs!!! Pierce Co. Manufacturers offers an affordable and easy way to skirt your RV, camper, or travel trailer! Our skirts are made with a heavy-duty quilted and insulated vinyl which can withstand cold temperatures up to -40C. Each panel connects to each other with two inch Velcro. Fastening the panels to your trailer is made quick and simple with adhesive backed Velcro provided with each panel you order. No more drilling holes in the cold by yourself! All of our vinyl skirting comes with a 12” sod flap to cover uneven areas or RV parks. Our skirting is designed for people who might move a lot.
The skirting is ready fit and works with most terrain, unlike wood or Styrofoam that you need to cut and adapt for each place you go. With our custom RV skirts you’ll be able to set up, break down, and store your skirt efficiently and easily.
BENEFITS OF OUR VINYL SKIRTING
- Lower propane bills
- Reduces cold drafts
- Optional access door allows for storage area
- Warmer floors in the winter, and cooler ones in the summer
- Help prevent frozen water pipes
- Insulates underneath home
- Lightweight and easy to transport or store
- Easily assembled
- Reuseable / not permanent
- Keeps the critters out
- Covers tires protecting them from the sun